Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Cheynia as well as near-shoring capabilities for Europoean banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Position: Angular Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Should have strong experience in angular2/4 or higher .
- Experience with Java backend coding.
- Experience wit Spring Batch.
- Experience with PL/SQL
- Improving application performance, optimization for loading times.
- Should know how inter-component communication can be setup using even emitter, inputs, services.
- Domain experience with financial/ capital markets is good to have.
- Strong communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant work experience.
- provided by Dice Angular 2/4/5/6, Java, Spring Batch, PL/SQL