A new centralized banking application with a cryptocurrency integration that allows users to cash out their cryptocurrencies into their auto...
A new centralized banking application with a cryptocurrency integration that allows users to cash out their cryptocurrencies into their automated banking account is in need of an Android Engineer to develop version 3.0 of their application - taking it worldwide.
A candidate with 4+?years experience with Kotlin and Flutter and who is eager to learn and grow with a senior team of developers would be a solid fit. Additionally, qualified candidates should have experience with API integrations and a BS in Computer Science.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of Java and Kotlin
- Experience using Flutter and Android Studio
- Someone with previous experience working on API integrations
- 4+ years in Android development
- Someone energetic and and eager to learn and grow in to a lead position
- BS in CS or related field
You Will Receive The Following Benefits
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today?s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.