Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, an...
Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- 6+ years in a relevant business position, likely to be in a professional services capacity involving the delivery of technology solutions.
- 3+ years' experience in building, implementing, maintaining and supporting models in Anaplan.
- Good experience of the use of planning and modelling technology with workforce strategy, finance and other business areas.
- Design effectively & efficiently to cover processes & requirements into effective and efficient Anaplan model designs with associated modules, lists / line items, calculations as supported by multi-dimensional Anaplan platform
- Ability to review use cases and develop Proof Of Concept models efficiently demonstrating the Anaplan platform flexibility.
- Experience working with Anaplan Connect module
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for getting hands on with the technology and ability to ramp up skills rapidly.
- Experience of agile project delivery.
- Good understanding of SQL, RDBMS
- Good to have experience in BI Tools like Alteryx, Tableau
- provided by Dice