Kforce has a client in search of AI Architect in Atlanta, Georgia (GA).Overview:The mission of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) group is to ...
Kforce has a client in search of AI Architect in Atlanta, Georgia (GA).Overview:The mission of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) group is to foster R&D collaborations across the product groups. This group helps to solve the organization's most difficult challenges based on leading AI and machine learning technologies. We work with business partners in order to identify specific business problems to which artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques can be applied. The group is also chartered with exploring the boundaries of big data analytics both in existing business units as well as emerging opportunities including areas in robotics, machine vision, UAVs, speech processing, and Blockchain/Distributed Ledger technologies.We are looking for an experienced technical contributor to lead at the forefront of cutting edge artificial intelligence applications. You will build prototypes and explore conceptually new solutions in a fast-paced environment. You will be at the heart of a growing and exciting focus area and work with variety of its business units (including manufacturing, security services, industrial equipment and asset management, as well as other units) to apply artificial intelligence techniques to our most difficult problems.
* MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics or related field
* 5 years of experience with data analysis in high performance computing, machine learning, big data analysis or related areas, deep understanding of machine learning, cloud services
* Deep expertise in neural networks, convolutional neural networks, random forests, classifiers, feature representations, AI/Artificial Intelligence and/or related techniques
* Confident in development of quantitative models for Industrial systems (reliability data, sensor data) supply chain big data analysis, revenue forecasting, or similar problems using machine learning
* Ability to communicate effectively with internal clients or other quantitative analysts and programmers using expertise in hardware or software technologies
* An understanding of industry and technology trends in said area of application (security, manufacturing, supply chain)
* Experience with providing project management support for large data analytics and data quality management projects, including providing planning, scheduling, and deployment support
* Experience with working in a Big Data environment and addressing data operations and quality issues therein
* Knowledge of relational database concepts, data mining, data warehouses, decision support tools, and programming languages, including SQL, SAP, etc.
* Ability to accommodate some travel, if necessary
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.*Compensation Type:*Years