Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $700M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Agile Coach in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team
- 3 + Years' experience implementing Scrum or Kanban from ground up for multiple terms
- 3 + Years Agile Coaching (ability to coach multiple terms in the principles of Agile and the practice of Scrum/Kanban)
- 3 + Years of proven knowledge of the application of Agile at scale and demonstrated ability to coach and lead the cultural and organizational change to make it work
- 3 + Years' experience in two or more Agile or Lean frameworks- Scrum, Kanban, Six Sigma, Extreme Programming
- Certified Scrum Master or SAFe Training certification
- A Track record of leadership in Agile transformation in large organizations
- 3+ Knowledge and experience of Jira, Jira Align and Tasktop Flow
- A passion and commitment to your own personal development demonstrated by participation in agile Industry activities and group as speaker, Volunteer, and organizer
- Self-Starter with Constant Mentality- Need to able to coach and guide the teams
- Ability to manage senior level relationships
- Strong communication/Presentation skills to effectively interact with teams and leadership