What You'll Do
* Manage the planning process for Cisco's data science and advanced analytics programs
* Lead program status communication t...
What You'll Do
- Manage the planning process for Cisco's data science and advanced analytics programs
- Lead program status communication to multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Identify program staffing requirements, drives staffing and coordinates project partners to drive delivery excellence within target cost, schedule, and quality
- Partner with multiple teams in data and analytics to ensure alignment of projects to right processes
- Communicate effectively with executives and stakeholders(s) to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies
- Elicit stakeholder feedback to appropriately gauges satisfaction and direction
- Partner with procurement and vendors to meet resource demand
Who You'll Work With
We are building an outstanding team of hardworking, result-oriented problem solvers with the aim of enabling better data-driven decisions and thereby crafting business impact.
We operate as a start-up: work hard, learn every single day, focus on doing measurable and impactful work; and have lots of fun along the way
Who You Are
You are passionate about Program Management, creating and leading multi-functional program teams in a very strategic environment. You are a certified program manager who has demonstrated experience of working with highly technical teams solving complex business challenges. You possess a solid understanding of data science, agile software development processes and lifecycle
management.Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Information Systems
- 5+ years of PM experience working with advanced analytics and data science programs
- Demonstrated program execution across impacted cross-functional teams and business units
- Innate commitment to improving how things work, with a consistent record of driving dramatic improvements of team quality, performance, agility, or effectiveness
- Technical skills to understand data environments that houses and processes large scale data
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to independently define the scope and make recommendations to execute multiple program tracks simultaneously
- Highly detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to handle requirements across multiple stakeholders
- Distinctive problem-solving skills and impeccable business judgment
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take ambitious steps, and we take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
- provided by Dice