One of our clients, a rapidly growing FinTech company, is looking for an Accounting Policy & Reporting Manager. This is an amazing opportuni...
One of our clients, a rapidly growing FinTech company, is looking for an Accounting Policy & Reporting Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with permanent remote work and profit sharing opportunities.
Please read the key requirements below before applying. Thank you!
- Perform technical research/documentation on complex matters and effectively communicate accounting issues to business partners, ensuring that relevant accounting issues are identified, debated, resolved, and documented in accordance with U.S. GAAP including validation/verification of appropriate accounting recorded in the ledger.
- Monitor/research/interpret new U.S. GAAP pronouncements/reporting requirements and provide recommendations on impact to the company's financial statements/policies.
- Identify/address emerging company/industry issues and provide accounting recommendations.
- Develop/refine accounting policies and procedures and implement improvements.
- Participate/lead in process improvement initiatives and special projects.
- Evaluate/recommend/document accurate and timely changes to the internal control environment.
- Prepare reporting to management, auditors, and external parties.
- Design workflows to be in compliance with GAAP disclosure requirements.
- Respond to technical accounting inquiries from finance/accounting colleagues and external auditors. Communicate internal accounting policies and accounting updates to finance organization and external auditors, special projects as required.
- Take ownership of internal and external inquiries and provide fast and professional resolution.
Requirements for success:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting.
- 5+ years of public accounting experience in Big Four or national firm.
- Technical accounting experience in U.S. GAAP in relation to accounting for cryptocurrency, leases, equity-based compensation plans, business combinations, restructurings, goodwill, contingencies, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong communication/presentation skills, in particular written skills, to document complicated accounting standards.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through on tasks.
- Must be comfortable with a start-up environment and wearing a lot of different hats.
- CPA is required.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please apply directly or email . All inquiries will be kept confidential.