Scion Staffing () has been engaged to conduct a search for an Accounting Manager for our client, a rapidly growing San Francisco-based leadi...
Scion Staffing () has been engaged to conduct a search for an Accounting Manager for our client, a rapidly growing San Francisco-based leading software company specializing in peer-to-peer file sharing and data distribution.
This is a remote role that will return to the office once re-opened.
As the Accounting Manager, you will report directly to the CEO and bring your strong managerial skills to oversee and guide a team of three Junior Accountants who are driven to produce the most accurate and timely reports and keep things running smoothly.
What will you do in this role?
What can you bring to this opportunity?
- Oversee the general ledger accounting teams responsible for accurate and timely completion of month/quarter/year-end close
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls as it pertains to operating expenses
- Coordinate cross-functionally with other departments and business partners to understand and advise on transactions and the related accounting impact
- Implement policy updates and process improvements when necessary
- Oversee budgeting/forecasting for the organization, auditing, and tax functions
- Degree in Accounting required
- Accounting background in a recent tech or software company
- 8+ years of professional experience in Accounting is required
- 3+ years in Management is required
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience with expense reporting systems, Expensify is preferred
- Experience with Accrualify or similar software
- Experience with blockchain/crypto industry is a bonus
- Ability to speak Mandarin is a bonus
- CPA is a bonus
About Our Firm
- This is a remote role that will return to the office once re-opened.
- Competitive salary of $160-$180K annually
- Company-paid health coverage including dental and vision
- Company-paid basic life insurance and AD&D coverage
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401K and paid gym membership.
Scion Staffing is a top staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.