Hxro (pronounced "Hero") is a fast-growing cryptocurrency platform that sits at the intersection of finance and games. Our platform has regi...
Hxro (pronounced "Hero") is a fast-growing cryptocurrency platform that sits at the intersection of finance and games. Our platform has registered more than 100,000 users from over 180 countries and continues to scale at a rapid pace. We are hiring super-motivated, high energy individuals to join our Hxroic team and help compound our growth to become the leading alternate venue for trading digital assets.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to help ensure precise financial accounting and to provide financial data to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner.
General duties and responsibilities of the Accounting Manager:
- Day-to-day general ledger activities
- Oversight and Management of account reconciliation processes
- Work closely with company CEO and Company Treasury to ensure processes and control procedures are consistent.
- Take management responsibility for accounting documentation and timely reporting
- Work with outside accounting firm on both domestic and international tax
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in financial services, fintech, financial consulting firm.
- 2+ years within the cryptocurrency space or relevant experience working with crypto assets
- Working knowledge of general ledger or ERP systems (Oracle, Netsuite, SAP, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Enjoys working closely with leadership in an energetic fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Enjoys problem solving.