Ethereum Classic Labs (ETC Labs) is leading the core development, adoption and proliferation of the Ethereum Classic platform and community....
Ethereum Classic Labs (ETC Labs) is leading the core development, adoption and proliferation of the Ethereum Classic platform and community. ETC Labs is dedicated to invest into companies and communities building on ETC as well as developing tools and features to create impactful decentralized applications.
ETC Labs is hiring an Accountant based in our San Francisco office. She/he will provide financial support to our businesses in the United States. The ideal candidate is someone who is able to handle multiple projects or tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail. This role offers significant growth opportunity as it encompasses leading the accounting and financial function within a small and growing start-up organization.
Primary responsibilities include:
1. Accounts Payable, Account Receivable and Employee Expense Reimbursement .
2. Prepare payments by verifying documentation and ensure compliance to Company Policy.
3. Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are properly recorded.
4. Work with other team members to determine budget reports.
5. Ensure month end closing and reconcile monthly bank statements.
6.Assist with regulatory compliance and tax compliance.
7.Prepare ad hoc reports and assist in special projects as needed by management team.
8. Support the daily financial operations of the businesses in the United States
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred
- Experience with Quickbooks is required.
- Candidates with 1-2 years of relevant working experience are encouraged to apply as we provide comprehensive onboarding and training