Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction proc...
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at .
Conduent is currently seeking anAccount Managerwith a consulting services track recordin the Manufacturing industry. The incumbent willhelpclient(s) solution their digital journey,understand industry trends and apply Conduent services across the enterprise. The Account Managerwill drive growth of existing relationships and establish new business with industry clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Account Manager will be responsible for solidifying relationships, maintain the health of current accounts while pursuingsales within new and existing client account(s). This role will encompass:
- Growing relationships with established Conduent's client(s) through cross selling of new services and capturing new client logos, using consultative selling expertise.
- Partnering with solutions leaders to develop new value propositions in digital processing, payments, compliance and transformation offerings.
- Applying industry knowledge and Conduent offerings to support the client(s) journey in digital transformation.
- Develop and support value propositions for focus areas and ensure alignment with Conduent and business unit strategy.
- Partnering with solutions leaders, Client Partners and Sales Executives to promote sales of new services.
- Recommending and initiating enhancements to sales and marketing operations.
- Establish sales goals, analyze growth and provide accurate, complete and timely submission of required progress reports, forecasts, quotations, budgets and rates.
- Developing a detailed knowledge of Conduent services and offerings within Telecom industry, including an understanding of Conduent's specialty BPO solutions (e.g., Legal services, HR outsourcing, F&A, Learning, etc.).
- Supporting the development of marketing plans that will appeal to a variety of customers on a global basis in order to support sales and profit objectives.
- Representing the organization with executives and clients
- Maintains working relationships with company direct and consultant constituents
- Support all stages of the sales process, ultimately achieving or exceeding identified sales targets.
- Participate in Account Planning activities and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Maintain accurate Account detail in CRM (Salesforce.com) including keeping client contacts up-to-date, activities, opportunities and all documents relating to opportunities.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the ""Submit"" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click
- Proven consultative account manager experience with hunter selling skills
- Track record of developing valued business partner relationships with clients.
- 5 years of provenenterprisesolution salesandlarge account managementexperience.
- Ability to articulate examples of delivering solutions supporting the client(s) digital journey.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the Manufacturing industry, including trends(i.e. Blockchain, IoT)and key business drivers.
- Strong understanding of BPO solution selling and account leadership.
- Team player with proven experience working with delivery organizations.
- Aggressive seller who is able to forge relationships with CEO's and other C-suite executives as well as key line of business contacts.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Skilled in account strategy, account planning, relationship strategy.
- Proven track record of significantly growing existing accounts.
- Proven track record of attaining and exceeding quotas.
- Possess excellent oral and written communications, including the ability to effectively present information to top management and executives (internally and externally) as required.
Advancing the Everyday
From managing transit systems to promoting new ways to access healthcare, we play a role in the daily lives of people across the globe.
Conduent is more than just the world's largest business process services company. We're changing the way businesses and governments interact with their citizens, customers and employees, every single day.
At Conduent, you'll find unique opportunities to work for some of the world's biggest brands: accelerating employee training and career development for Hertz, ensuring customers enjoy more quality time on the open ocean with Royal Caribbean, unlocking efficiencies through digital transformation with Procter & Gamble. Thanks to our many talented employees, we're modernizing the constituent experience-and moving the world forward.