The sales team responsible for our public sector customers around the world is driven by our mission to make the world a safer place by trac...
The sales team responsible for our public sector customers around the world is driven by our mission to make the world a safer place by tracking and investigating activities that involve cryptocurrencies like human trafficking, terrorist financing, and money-laundering.
Our Account Executives for the public sector have existing and trustworthy reputations within government customers and prospects, and are experts on navigating complex procurement processes. We measure success by new business and account expansion revenue.
In one year you'll know you were successful if…
A Background Like This Helps
- You exceeded your quota and substantially increased our foothold in the US Federal Law Enforcement space through strategic and relentless prospecting and developing your sales pipeline
- You've helped us develop compelling product positioning and messaging specific to agencies' mission, competitive drivers, sales channels, and more
- Your relationships with customers are built on trust and transparency resulting in network referrals that ultimately build Chainalysis' brand awareness
- You've created and executed go-to-market plans that have resulted in predictable and increasing quarterly forecasts
- You've built a diverse pipeline of opportunities resulting in consistent and accurate forecasting
- You have relationships across departments at Chainalysis that allow you to provide expert advice to prospects related to technical concepts, product roadmaps, solutions implementations, training, and more.
- B2B SaaS sales focused on customers and prospects in the US Federal Government, specific federal law enforcement experience preferred (investigations, proprietary data, or cybersecurity preferred)
- Experience leading the entire sales process from discovery calls to contract negotiation to closing deals
- Experience dealing with resellers and distributors to extend our reach in the local market
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we're ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women's Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant's Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can't wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.