Paystand is a hungry, fast-growing, Series-C startup with three locations! Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just sou...
Paystand is a hungry, fast-growing, Series-C startup with three locations! Nestled in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley is where we started. We have our offices in amazing and historic Guadalajara Mexico and Salt Lake City with the dramatic backdrops of the mountains of Utah.
Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our transformative "Payments as a Service" platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture-backed, having been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech, and fastest growing companies in the world.
Role at a Glance
Are you a motivated, sales leader looking for an uncapped opportunity to materially change the way businesses and enterprise manage payments? If so, you will be a part of a growing team that is changing the payments industry and commerce ecosystem in a refreshing and disruptive way. This isn't just any job. We're looking to create a new category for revenue management in the enterprise and we need upbeat, enthusiastic, movers and shakers to take on the challenge and drive new revenue in this changing landscape! This individual should be committed to maximize sales efforts to produce accelerated goals. Are you a closer who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment? Then, this opportunity awards accelerated compensation and career progression for driven, top performers.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Manage prospects from lead to close.
* Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
* Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
* Exceed your quota.
Qualifications & Requirements
* 3-5 years experience as an Account Executive at a high velocity SaaS company (preferably in the FinTech industry).
* Clear history of meeting & beating quota
* Associate degree required; B.A. or B.S. preferred
* Proficient computer skills and experience with CRM (HubSpot, Google Docs, and Slack)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient in English-language business writing
* Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent time management skills
* Attention to detail and problem solving skills
* Preference for candidates with experience selling ERP or other financial software
* Familiarity with the accounts receivable/payable cycle a plus
* Stock Options
* Flexible PTO
* Legal benefits + additional benefits
* Opportunity for growth in a fast-paced early-stage startup
* Smart, motivated team that likes to have fun
* Are you the next amazing addition to our team? Joining us is a career changing opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup. Apply now! We can't wait to meet you.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.
Availability - Bay area/Scotts Valley, CA. Salt Lake City area, UT. Guadalajara, MX.
(This is not a remote position)*No recruiters please*
Only English resumes will be considered.