Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockc...
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation and supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circle's payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle's SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle's suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you'll be part of:
With the mission "To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value," Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you'll be responsible for:
As a member of the Circle Sales Team, you will play a critical role in executing our go-to-market strategy. You will establish relationships with the most innovative and fastest growing companies across a wide range of industries. You will guide prospects at each step of their evaluation by helping them realize the value of Circle's platform for their business. Most importantly, you will directly fuel our growth engine by winning and signing new customers.
What you'll work on:
* Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
* Develop and manage a metrics-driven sales pipeline
* Accurately forecast your business on a monthly and quarterly basis
* Identify and prioritize strategic, high-revenue opportunities
* Actively partner with a cross-functional team to drive deal closure
* Collaborate with your peers to highlight best practices and lessons learned
You will aspire to our four core values:
* Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
* Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
* Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
* High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
* Experience - You are an accomplished (2+ years) SaaS salesperson talented in storytelling, presenting, and running meetings. You have a strong interest in the future of global payments and, preferably, a background in Fintech.
* Customer Focus - You are naturally curious and care deeply about understanding your customer's business strategy. You are capable of initiating and engaging in strategic conversations at multiple levels of the organization.
* Strategic Agility - You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex technical sale in a highly consultative manner. You have demonstrable experience managing a cross-functional sales process and driving deals to conclusion.
* Track Record of Success - You thrive in competitive situations with a well established history of exceeding new customer acquisition and revenue quotas.
* Entrepreneurial Spirit - You love building at the earliest stages. You enjoy actively contributing to the development of the sales process, the articulation of the value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
* Technical Aptitude - Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.