What You'll Do
* Gain knowledge and understanding of the Accessibility Standards for desktop, mobile, and web applications
What You'll Do
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the Accessibility Standards for desktop, mobile, and web applications
- Execute product testing in accordance with Cisco Compliance policies and procedures
- Improve software accessible design best practices
- Collaborate with Cisco Engineering product development teams
- Document results and formulate test reports
Who You'll Work With
You will work directly with the Accessibility team on testing accessibility and crafting VPATs. You will also work with BU and customers to address accessibility-related queries. Occasionally, you may need to work with Legal.
Who You Are
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and written communications skills
- Be highly proficient in PC based tools and software
- Demonstrate good project management abilities and have an aptitude for problem-solving
- Software testing and development experience
- Experience in the field of software user interface usability
- Knowledge of and experience with the quality assurance process
- Knowledge of accessibility design standards is a plus, such as: W3C WCAG 2.0, WAI-ARIA, Mobile Accessibility (iOS, Android...), Desktop Software (Windows/Mac)
- Knowledge of SOATest, ZoomText, JAWS is a plus
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice